FLTI connects you to up-to-date training on a broad range of relevant transportation issues for Federal Lands. We also offer programs and materials in a variety of formats and venues, whether you want an intensive, in-person workshop, or a cost-effective, flexible training that you can access from your office. FLTI also offers a training option for FLMAs and their partners who want to offer group training on-site. FLTI staff are available to develop and lead short training sessions at your unit.FLTI has conducted more than eighteen trainings. Examples of past trainings include:
- Introduction to Alternative Transportation Planning for Federal Land Managers
- Good Practices to Encourage Bicycling and Pedestrians on Federal Lands
- Wildlife Issues for Transportation Planning on Federal Lands
To discuss training for your unit, email us at email@example.com
Jaime Eidswick at (774) 571-3503 or Jenni West at (406) 994-7368.
FLTI offers a biweekly training "e-blast". The "e-blast" consolidates upcoming transportation trainings and conferences from multiple sources and delivers the list directly to your inbox. To sign-up to receive this "e-blast" please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trainings are specific to Federal Land Managers
- Conducted more than 18 trainings with more than 2500 contact hours and more than 1200 attendees
- Trainings are recorded for access in the future (to view archived trainings click here)
- Biweekly "e-blast" goes out to more than 900 clients